Six Weird Things


From my wife's blog:
The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themself... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

Okay. But I don't pass these things along...

1. The faces. I like the faces.
2. The dancing. I've got moves.
3. The inner monologue. I crack up at completely inopportune times because of some private joke, of which there must be thousands.
4. At bedtime. I open a soda, take a sip or two, and leave it in the fridge all night. I will awake several times a night and enjoy an ice-cold "sip o' sodie" (see #3 above). Don't worry, it's diet.
5. Bathroom humor is incredibly funny to me.
6. I talk to myself and engage in mock debates while driving alone. If someone catches me, I revert to point #1.

No comments: