Another Frackin' Five

Okay, I'll do it, because Ross thinks I won't.


What were you doing 5 years ago?
Learning to be a husband, and I had actually just finished tracking demo material for Atomic Opera's still-in-the-works next album.

What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
Trim the hedges.
Prepare Sunday school class on the fall of Jerusalem.
Print bulletins (power point is for fags).
Go to Spec's for martini olives.
Watch insane amounts of Battlestar Galactica.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Taro chips
Veggies when I'm being healthy.
Good white corn chips/Strobel's salsa.
Pistachios. (props to Ross)
Pistachio ice cream (Sabbath treat)

What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Tithe
Take as many local families off of public welfare as I could.
Build a survivalist's/musician's dream house in either Idaho or West Texas.
Fly around the world taking lessons from the drummers I admire.
Plant churches in India.

What are 5 of your bad habits?
Procrastination
Cussin'
Wasting time.
Blurting out the first thing that comes into my head (never a good idea).
I pick at my callouses.

What are 5 places you have lived?
League City, TX-parents
LC, TX-Mom
LC,TX-Dad
Houston SW
Houston W

What are 5 jobs you've had?
I haven't had 5. I've been a janitor (at 13!), a grocery store employee ('til 18) then it's been drums all the rest of the time.

What 5 people do you want to tag?
It's over! Now my prayers won't come true!

5 comments:

Todd Wright said...

The powerpoint comment made me laugh...

jenni said...

Instead of West Texas, how about the TX hill country? Or Colorado?

rk said...

i was just coming to let you know you'd been tagged, and here you are doing exaclty what i hoped you'd be doing. there's no one like johnny simmons.

King Family said...

I love your answers. Now I've got a glimpse inside your head. The to-do list was, how do I say this...um really weird.

Romack said...

Very nice, sir. I, too, enjoyed the powerpoint reference. Funny stuff.